As you're all well aware by now, (as I haven't stopped banging on about it) it was my 22nd birthday on the 3rd. Unfortunately I wasn't very well so I didn't really do much and I couldn't even partake in the cake eating. Boo. That smashing little picture of the pug 'celebrating' with his cake cheered me up though. Even though the events weren't up to much, I still had some amazing presents to keep me occupied. I was very lucky so thank you to everyone.
I know that some people think these posts are people just bragging but I really enjoy them when other people do them, maybe thats just because i'm nosey but I find them really inspirational.
Incase theres anything here people fancy buying heres a list of the goodies I got -
- Tory Burch flats
- Michael Kors purse/wallet (thats what was in the WOW selfridges wrapping)
- Marc Jacobs Dot perfume gift set
- The Killers album
- Topshop gift card
- Essie nail varnish
- Topshop peace top
- River Island skull umbrella
- Keep calm and relax door stop (i hang it on my bed frame) Primark
- Topshop tiger studded cardigan
- UO Studded purse & please dont leave tray