Thursday, 29 November 2012
Blue necklace Topshop - £14
H&M neon necklace - £6.99
Asos aztec pom pom clutch - £40
YSL arty ring (bought for my 21st a while ago but looks good with the bag)
Gift bags - £1.00 - £1.50 at Primark
Embellished black top Topshop - £50
Grey and red fingerless gloves from Urban Outfitters - £14
Leather sleeved grey top from Asos - £25
River Island embellished shorts - £45
Born free tank top/dress - £16
Recently my style has taken a very monotone approach. I love things that are boho, especially in summer, but during winter I like to take the darker approach on that with lots of things like heavy embellishment, fringing and aztec prints.
- The embellished top from Topshop is absolutely gorgeous, the photographs definitely dont do it justice. When I saw it in store I picked up the extremely heavy piece and dreaded looking at the price tag. Theres so much detail on it and because its all black and doesnt restrict you to either gold or silver, it was perfect for me! To my surprise it was only £50. I know that still sounds bad but considering the detail and the fact that something basic in Topshop costs about £36 anyway I thought it was so good! Perfect for the christmas period with black disco pants and red shoe boots.
- The shorts are also great for the christmas season. I think I might wear them to my works christmas party. That is a while away though so I'll probably get impatient and wear them before that and have to find something else. What i love about these is that they have an elasticated, draw string waist and loose fit, which makes them perfectly comfortable and flattering. I'll wear them with a loose shirt tucked in and heels.
- The fairisle gloves and born free tank I love wearing together because of the colours. With a leather jacket, fur headpiece and jeans I think it gives an effortless look.
- The gift bags are from Primark. I thought I would mention them as they are so vintage looking, cute and cheap. Very christmassy and perfect for presents for everyone.
- The asos aztec pom pom bag is probably my star buy. It was sold out when I saw it featured on someones blog and I was so gutted! But on friday night one finally came into stock so I quickly purchased it. Inconveniently just after the 25% off had finished. I still got 10% off though so its not so bad. Its so perfect for me - aztec, fringing, blues, whites and greys and a good size. I love it!
- The necklaces are also favourites of mine. I'll most probably team the blue one with my new bag. I'm loving the neon pops of colour in accessories and I know I'll be buying a lot more of it.
- The dior gift bag doesnt actually contain stuff for me. I braved the boots points event the other night which was absolutely rammed. My dads christmas present is inside. Thought i'd include this due to the bag being pretty and because it is something I've bought.
Posted by Kay at 07:57
Wednesday, 21 November 2012
I'm sure most of you have already heard of this product and hopefully for good reason because I found it amazing! A few weeks ago, I popped into town to buy some new hair products and ended up getting my hair styled by a Bumble & Bumble stylist. She used the Bumble & Bumble surf spray on my hair and when she did it I liked it but she went a bit nuts and I ended up looking like a lion but I knew the product itself had potential. From reading previous reviews I knew the surf spray was pricey and was about £20 odd pounds but luckily they now sell the mini version which is £8.50! I definitely recommend this if you're a first time buyer of it and it isn't too expensive to trial it. My hair is naturally wavy but this product made it so much better. I was told by the stylist to apply it more to the roots and then scrunch it. I did this on my hair after I got out of the shower and then when it dried I applied more and this was the outcome. In these pictures I have used no styling tools or anything, it is literally just the spray and playing with it with my hands. By applying it to the roots it gives so much volume and makes it feel so much thicker. The only downside of this is the texture it leaves. Of course it's a salt product so it dries out the hair and does make it feel a bit strawy, but I think it's worth it for the style. Other plus points are that it smells great and is great for styling up-dos too as it makes it thick and sturdy. Have any of you guys tried this product?
Lipstick in first photos - Mac 'Media'
Posted by Kay at 08:33
Sunday, 18 November 2012
- Night out
- Bailey scared of fireworks, The Killers, The Killers ticket, Ojon session
- Company & new stag slippers, Asos delivery, chain bracelets, Eylure Chelsea lashes
- Cardiff shopping, fireworks, ipod, Gossip girl
- Chain bracelets & Bloomingdales make up bag
- Prawn cocktail crisps, the young apprentice (classic screenshop), night out, alcohols
This is more of a two weeks in photo kind of post cause I got a virus and was too sick to do anything for about a week. Back on form now though and ready to blog again. Hope everyones well & had a fun week x
Posted by Kay at 16:01
Saturday, 17 November 2012
- Miss Selfridge leopard playsuit - £38
- Bumble & Bumble surf spray mini - £8.50 (post coming soon)
- Topshop studded collar grey jumper - £45
- Asos electric blue pointed shoes - £15 sale
- Skull, cut out shoulder shirt - Primark - £7!
- Primark pj shorts & socks £3 & £2
- Topshop bracelets £4.50 sale
- Topshop black lace cross dress - £45
- Essie Thigh High & Mac Media
- New Look Silver cross & skull necklace & cross studs - £3.99
- Urban Outfitters skull money box - £15
- New Look moustache tee - £7.99
Posted by Kay at 10:35
Saturday, 10 November 2012
Michael Kors - purchased from asos but available in other stores
Michael Kors Tortoiseshell & Gold Chronograph Watch - £229
Michael Kors Silver Dial Bracelet Watch - £179
Posted by Kay at 05:49
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
Posted by Kay at 07:15
Monday, 5 November 2012
- Topshop Sick Tee - Sold out, cry. I'm hoping it comes back in stock £18
- Diane Von Furstenberg heart headphones - £20
- Cool Story Bro Tee - £22
- Chanel Tweed Bronser Blush - £33
- Urban Outfitters Deco Cactus - £15
- Zara top - £19.99
- Topshop double layer skirts - £20
- Urban Outfitters chain bracelet - £14 Also available in gold.
Posted by Kay at 06:32
Sunday, 4 November 2012
- Chicken Tikka Masala take-away, mint chutney & pops, cute goodnight text, Primark shopping
- Praline mocha Starbucks BOGOF, Blue shoes, Arrival of The Killers tickets, Onesie
- Diet coke advert, This weeks ipod songs
- Book shelf with Chanel book, The Great Gatsby & The olsens
- Framed Chanel
- Short onesie, Online shopping on the Mac, Chocolates, Waking up to only half my cd collection
Posted by Kay at 08:11