Sunday 16 September 2012

Catch 22

In two weeks time I turn 22. It's come around so quickly! I'm not overly thrilled about leaving 21 so I've been trying to think of some pretty things I can buy myself or get as gifts from family. Heres a few things I've had my eye on. I will by no means be getting all of them though. I think the YSL silver and pink ring is my favourite as I have a cold and blue one, which i received for my 21st, so the silver will be a nice change to celebrate a year on. Everything except the ring are available at Selfridges. The ring only seems available from the YSL website. 






5 comments:

  1. Love the ring!

    Now following you, I'd love for you to check mine out and follow if you like

    http://www.are-we-on-time.com
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that wallet ! :-)
    Now following you, please check out my blog and follow back if you like :-)

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ring!
    And I've heard so much about Dot, is it a nice scent? (:
    I turned 19 in May and, like you, I wasn't greatly pleased about no longer being 18, not sure why but I preferred that age aha
    xoxo


    http://mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its really nice. Ive always used the other Marc Jacobs perfumes but this one has vanilla in too which is my favourite, so im excited :D 17 was my favourite age, when you could get away with having fun doing silly things and not end up in town every weekend aha x

      Delete
  4. pink bubbly vaseline?! AAAAmazing!!

    ReplyDelete