Wednesday 7 November 2012

Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll - The Killers Outfit & Experience




If you follow me on twitter you'll know I haven't shut up about going to see The Killers. Well yeah, that happened on Monday night! I was so excited and had been planning my outfit for weeks with one big question lingering.. What is concert attire? Festival wear is pretty easy but an indoor gig is a bit trickier. I'm only 5"1 so I wanted to wear heels so that I could see, but after seeing Professor Green in the summer I knew that was a bad plan, due to all the bottles on the floor and pushing. I considered wearing my MissGuided JC lookaline shoe boots but in the end just opted for my comfy converse. The Killers was surprisingly calmer, I didn't get pushed at all. My friend and I had the boys with us though so we looked like the couples that just stand around singing. There was a lot of that. The Killers were amazing though! They didn't talk very much which was a bit disappointing but the music was faultless and they played all my favourites including Reasons unknown, Here with me, The way it was, Jenny was a friend of mine and of course, Mr Brightside, even though they played that first, ever avoiding the cliche. Anyway, back to my outfit. With my converse I wore a midi grey skirt from Topshop which was £20, my Topshop floral and fringe top previously blogged about and my MissGuided leather and denim jacket. I thought it looked quite edgy and I felt really comfy but still dressed up. My accessories included my silver Michael Kors watch and a few Topshop skull and cross bracelets. Ohh and for my hair I tried the Bumble and Bumble surf spray which I am soooo impressed by. I will post a review on that in the next few days. Sorry if this was a bit of rambling post and I hope this helps anyone with any future gigs coming up x









No comments:

Post a Comment