Saturday 1 December 2012

Pinch punch first nail colour of the month..


Yep, the Ciate advent calendar again. I'm not going to talk too much about it as I'm sure most of you have seen this on a zillion other blogs. I'm currently on a health kick before christmas when it goes to pot, so this is perfect for me. Someone usually buys me a chocolate advent too but we'll ignore that. I love how adorable the bottles are all mini with bows and i'm a huge fan of caviar nails. Some of the colours aren't to my taste but if you didn't want some you could always give them to people in addition to their other presents. 

To make this post a little different I'm going to be doing an advent tweet on twitter every day. So every day I open my advent I'll take a picture of the colour nail varnish I've received and will post it on twitter. I'll do it later on in the day just incase all the advents are the same and followers have the advent. I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for them. This way you all get a mini review on the nail colours and if you like them you can buy the bigger version. 

This is the first of Decembers 

Cupcake Queen 011 - A gorgeous hot pink! I'll definitely be getting use out of this one. To see the rest you can follow me on twitter by clicking the twitter icon in the side bar or by just following @ThreeBlackCrown


1 comment:

  1. Great calender your lucky! Love the colour of your first nail polish.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete